Monday, 25 October 2004

I got to spend the better part of the weekend undisturbed in the basement. I used the time to break down one of the old tables (weep) and to wire a significant portion of the new layout.

The main lines along the East wall and the South wall are powered and I spent a couple hours just running engines back and forth, pulling short drags of cars. Sadly, it can’t go very far yet, but at least it’s a start.

The old table was along the north wall. Teardown started because I wanted a couple of the switch machines on that table. Once that was done, I just kept going until I had the whole thing torn down. It was preventing me from getting at the wall to hang new tables, so it’s no big deal.

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.